Last week, we read scripture on being forgiven and healed. These two go together in Redemption. We would have no Redemption or salvation if it wasn’t for God’s immeasurable love that He has for us. The Greatest of these is “LOVE”!
- We are Loved
- John 3:16 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- Jeremiah 31:3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore, with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
- John 15:9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
- John 16:27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
- John 17:23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
- Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
- Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
- Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
- Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Ephesians 1:4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
- Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
- Colossians 1:13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
- Colossians 3:14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
Let’s believe that God really loves us as much as these scriptures tell us so. No one is as loved as we are in this world!
Remember, You are Loved, You are Righteous and You are His!