Good Monday Morning my friends. I pray you’ve had a great week and are hearing God’s voice to you and for you!
Today and next Monday we are going to explore what God says about healing for us, our loved ones, and the world. “Remember, Healing is God’s Idea”.
Did you know that healing was and still is God’s idea. This isn’t something that man came up with. Before the fall, there was no sickness, because there was no sin or death. Once sin entered into the world, then sickness and death entered also. Since the Father knew this was going to happen because we have a free will to choose with, He already had the plan of Redemption in place to bring back to His people freedom from sin and freedom from sickness.
Let’s look at what He says in the Word to assure our hearts with the Truth.
Romans 5:18-19. 18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through oneMan’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.
God introduced Himself in the Old Covenant as “I Am the Lord That Heals You” Jehovah Rapha”. Exodus 15:26
Ask yourself this question- Does the Word of God have any authority in my life or do only symptoms in my body, or my wallet, my bank account, or my family have the final authority? There’s no condemnation if its symptoms and these other things right now, but stay with the Word of God, develop your relationship with Him and these changes in your mind and heart will come.
Let’s look at how we can change the way we think about our healing and health, by changing the way we think about Him!
- Do you believe your Heavenly Father wants you well?
- Do you believe He loves you with an everlasting love?
- Do you believe He wants a relationship with you?
The Father did not send His Son so you could be sick, unloved, and orphaned. Jesus came to pay the debt in full for sin, for healing, for provision and for making us right with the Father again, all of these things belong to the child of God always!
- Colossians 1:4 in whom we have redemption [d]through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
- Ephesians. 1:7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
I want to share a story of something that happened to me in my first year of Charis Bible College. We had come into class like normal, but because we had a guest teacher, year 2 and 3 were also in the classroom. I don’t know if you know who Sarah Bowling is, she is Marilyn Hickey’s daughter. She started out letting us know that God had given her words of knowledge for a few people and so she started sharing them. Well, one of those words were for me. (the woman with the blonde hair in the flowered shirt, and that was me)
She began to say things that only God and myself knew about. God loved me so much that He found a willing vessel to speak a hard thing to someone she did not know that would change their life if they (meaning me) would open their heart to hear His love and instruction.
He will do the same for you with your situation and circumstance. Below, I am giving you the scriptures that she gave me, and they set me free to believe what God believes about me.
- Ephesians 4:23 -24 (these are the 2 scriptures she gave me)
- 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
- Ephesians 4:23 -24 TPT Now it’s time to be made new by every revelation that’s been given to you. 24 And to be transformed as you embrace the glorious Christ-within as your new life and live in union with him! For God has re-created you all over again in his perfect righteousness, and you now belong to him in the realm of true holiness.
- Romans 12:2
- 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- Romans 12:2TPT
- Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in his eyes.
- Listen to what He said to me. Perhaps you might be hearing Him speak to you also?
God said “my mind had gone off the plot and that I have to be very careful where I let my mind go, because my mind tended to go down dark alleys, it causes things that are depressing and hopeless.
As you start heading down that way, capture those thoughts, arrest those thoughts and don’t let yourself continue down that path, but instead renew your mind and the way you renew your mind is by replacement, instead of going down the dark alleys give yourself the thoughts, the verses, that are going to be the opposite of that, put those thoughts in your mind, so when the dark alleys come and lures you to go down those discouraging things you are going to say No, No, No, here’s what the bible says about that and counteract it and replace it.”
Next Monday, I will continue with the Word He gave me and how this can change the very way you are thinking right now, and for the future.
Remember, you are Loved, you are Righteous, and you are His!