Happy Monday Morning Friends! Have you ever tried to figure out an answer to something you need or a circumstance and situation in your life? Of course you have. So have I, but there were times that I was looking in, and to the wrong places for the answer.
Many christians don’t even believe they can find their answer in the Bible or through prayer. Well, today I hope to show you that is not true. God, our Father gave us everything we need to get answers to the journey of our life. Let’s look at a few of these:
Ge has given us Wisdom – A higher wisdom, Supreme Intelligence, such as belongs to God, to Christ.
We are going to look at the next several scriptures to prove that God has not only given us His Wisdom, but that it is His desire for us to gain it and use it, and where it comes from. Be blessed as you read these words of life!
1 Corinthians 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.
- Psalm 51:6
- Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
- Psalm 49:3
- My mouth shall speak wisdom, And the meditation of my heart shall give understanding.
- Proverbs 2:6
- For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;
- Acts 6:10
- 10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by which he spoke.
- Romans 11:33
- 33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
- Ephesians 1:8-9
- 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, 9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
- Ephesians 1:17-18
- 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened;
- James 3:17
- 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
His Wisdom comes from within in the depth and the riches of the knowledge of God. He wants you to know Him so He can make known to you the mystery of His will. It is His good pleasure to give you the Kingdom and all that is in it. His answers come in the form of wisdom and understanding for knowing what to do in every situation.
Remember, you are Loved, you are Righteous, and you are His!